Your new summer slide has arrived!
Arcopedico's Pantanal is the newest addition to our collection and is sure to become a fast favourite with it's cushy cork-latex sole and ulta soft techno-elastic upper. Pantanal has a patterened and flared outsole to provide greater grip and stability in your stride, and Arcopedico's signature in-built twin arch support cradles your feet in the optimum position.
Pantanal can be styled with dresses, skirts, or flowy pants for a relaxed daywear look.
- Soft, techno elastic upper has stretch to mould around the shape of your foot, creating a personalised fit.
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system cradles your feet and aides in posture and gait alignment.
- 100% recycled upper materials - good for the Earth and good for your feet!
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel friendly.
- Flared outsole provides greater surface contact for a safer stride.
- An ergonomic sole unit with anti-viral properties (developed, certified, and tested by CENTI, 2CA Braga, and INEB) prevents virus propagation and kills 99% of viruses.
- Cork latex insole provides superior shock absorption with every step.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in Portugal.
Material: Knitted nylon techno elastic upper, cork latex insole, PU outsole
Removable Insole: No